Laser Therapy, also known as Cold Laser Therapy, is a new form of treatment that is non-invasive, non-toxic and safe. Therapeutic lasers work by supplying energy to the body in the form of photons of light. The tissues and cells absorb this energy, where it is used to accelerate the rate of tissue healing. The lasers used are low enough that they will not cause cellular damage, but do provide enough stimulation to bring relief. In 30 years of study and clinical trials, doctors have reported 95% cure rate with Cold Laser Therapy and have seen no known side effects.
• Vascular Conditions
• Repetitive Stress Injuries
• Infections, including MERSA
• and Much More …
• Brain Concussion
• Cuts & Abrasions
• Brown Recluse Spider Bites
• Sprains & Strains
• Spinal Disc Injuries
• Rotator Cuff Injuries
• and Much More …
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Plantar Fasciitis
The Advantages Of Low Laser Therapy:
• No Known Negative Side Effects
• Cure Rate > 95%
• Highly Effective
• Easily Applied
Therapeutic lasers work by supplying energy to the body in the form of photons of light. The tissues and cells then absorb this energy, where it is used to accelerate the normal rate of tissue healing.
Therapeutic Benefits Of Laser Therapy:
• Laser light reduces swelling, leading to faster healing.
• Rapid Cell Growth: Accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
• Faster Wound Healing: Accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
• Reduces formation of scar tissue, leading to more complete healing.
• Laser light increases blood flow to the injured area for rapid healing.
• Laser light speeds nerve cell processes which decrease pain and numbness.
Tina’s Story: During the last twelve months I have suffered severe pain in the face that was often maddening. I am a recent grandmother with my first grandchild. The face pain was so severe that most of the time I was in too much pain to be able to care for my granddaughter, much less enjoy her… Read More
Charles’s Story: My name is Charles West. I live in Sapulpa, OK. In 1998 I started having pain in my face that got worse each month. In 2007 I was taking treatment from my chiropractor in Sapulpa, who heard that Dr. Bogan used Cold Laser in his practice… Read More