Tulsa, OK Chiropractic Pain Relief
Dr. Bogan has been helping Tulsa, OK patients since 1978 heal from auto injuries and other pain ailments. If you're in pain, we're here for you!
Over the years, we've helped hundreds of patients with the following problems:
- Car Accident Care. Auto injuries can initiate a wide range of symptoms and long-term disability. If you've been in a car crash, it's important that you make sure that you get early treatment to prevent the development of scar tissue and long-term pain.
- Back Ache. Chiropractic care is a proven successful and safe method to heal from either acute or chronic pain.
- Neck Pain. Whether your neck discomfort is brought on by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the source of the pain.
- Headaches. Several scientific studies clearly show that chiropractic adjustments can help with headache problems. A few of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic can be effective for all of these.
- Sciatica. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the human body and it travels from your lower back, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic adjustments are a fantastic way to pinpoint the source of your pain and reduce the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Wellness. Research also shows that chiropractic care can reduce stress, boost immune function, and can even be helpful for elevated blood pressure. Chiropractic care is excellent for your overall health!
Our staff would love to help you with any health concerns you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Tulsa, OK. Give us a call today at (918) 832-7880 with any questions or to make an appointment.